Hello everyone! I've finally got this figured out and can chat with you now. Thanks for all your help Leigh!
My name is Charlee Jones. I am twenty-one years old, and currently pursuing a degree in Elementary Education and in Social Work! I'm very interested in what you all are doing as I can only speak English and even as a child I struggled with French when it was mandatory for us to take it. I would love to be able to speak another language, it's just not my strong point!
I am currently expecting my first child; the baby is due in September! We decided not to find out whether it's going to be a boy or a girl but we are very excited for the big day to arrive.
I love physical activity, and competative sports. I was a competative speed swimmer since I was six and now I coach. I also, LOVE hockey. I have been playing since I was seven and still continue to today. I also coach a Can-Skate program where I teach children ages 4-8 to skate.
I'm from Melfort, Saskatchewan, Canada. It's considered a small city, I'm not sure of the population however. It's a farming community though and the big news in town is that a Canadian Tire is soon going to be coming to town! If you have any questions I'd love to hear from you all. I'm excited for my short stay in your class and have been greatly looking forward too it!
Thanks for helping me with my education pursuits as well! I'll try and get a photo up soon! I only have dial-up internet so this is quite a task for me. S-L-O-W!!!
Charlee
martes, 2 de junio de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Hey...my name is Mireya and I think it's really cool that you are a really athletic person, all the things you do sound very fun. Also,congrats on your baby whatever it is I'm sure it will be great. If you want to chat or something just go to my blog...well I really must go now,so bye.
ResponderEliminarHi, my name is Alex and I love hockey and swimming too! Congrats on your baby! What's a Canadian Tire? Is it a special tire that's only sold in Canada? It was awesome getting to know you. Hope to talk to you soon!
ResponderEliminarHere is one of my blogs if you want to view it...
http://assignment217.blogspot.com/
Congratulations on your baby :]
ResponderEliminarBut why didn't you want to know weather the baby was a girl or boy?
If I were you, I would be so curious and excited to know what it is.
And what is a Canadian Tire and why is it coming to your town for?
http://cacahuates7.blogspot.com/
Hello my name is Souphon you seem to LOVE kids as well just like hockey. Congratulations but why is hockey so popular over there? Here's a link to my blog:http://souphonjulio30.blogspot.com/
ResponderEliminarHello! I'm Kunsorya and you seem like a very athletic person. I like swimming and hockey too! What's a Canadian Tire? Is it a festival or something? It would also be a weird but cool if your baby was born on September 6th because that's mine! :D Nice to meet you and here's a link to my blog:
ResponderEliminarhttp://quesoes.blogspot.com/